Capresso CoffeeTeam TS
Coffee, wine and chocolate…each has its place in our lives as a food group. Our morning coffee starts our day, and the quality, taste and temperature of our coffee starts our morning on the right track.
We have found that varying the beans truly allows us to savor and discern the taste of different coffees from different regions. Just as we appreciate many types of wine, cheese and chocolate, the burr grinder has added to our appreciation of regional coffees – including Jamaica Blue Mountain, Guatemalan, Costa Rican and of course, our old favorite Columbian Supremo (most of which we purchased at Costco).
Five grind settings for light to dark beans and 3 easy choices for coffee strength let us adjust the grinder to our favorite coffee strength. We found that if you prefer very strong coffee, as we do especially in the morning, we set the strength indicator to the dark bean position and filled the Jura with only 8 cups of water (35 to 40 oz.), but set the burr grinder to grind enough coffee for 10 cups. Alternately, if a very mild coffee is preferred, just set the grinder one or two levels below the amount of coffee needed.
We are delighted with this coffee maker... coffee just the way we want it – fresh, aromatic, strong (or not)! As the saying goes... "Have it your way", and we do. It makes us smile to wake up to the delightful aroma of freshly ground Capresso coffee – especially when that cup is paired with a warm cinnamon bun or toasted bagel!
Features of The Jura CoffeeTeam TS 10-Cup:
• Keeps the coffee hot without reheating and burning
• Programmable from 4-10 cups, with a choice of 5 grind settings and 3 strength settings - mild, regular and strong
• Control panel with clock and timer; brew-pause function
• Two Mode Settings: BREW (for pre-ground coffee) & GRIND/BREW (for whole bean coffee).
• Gold Tone Filter and charcoal water filtration with electronic indicator, which shows when to replace the charcoal water filter. Removes up to 82% of chlorine and other impurities from tap water.
• Drip -Stop and Stop-and-Serve lets you remove the carafe while brewing to serve a quick cup.
• All in one, compact and convenient. No need for a separate grinder
• 2 hour safety shut-off
The Capresso coffee maker may be purchased here: Capresso 465 CoffeeTeam TS 10-Cup Digital Coffeemaker with Conical Burr Grinder and Thermal Carafe